So.....

My photo
London/Oxford, United Kingdom
elizabethangelajohnson@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Wednesday, 18 November 2009

From when I was full time at Vice....

Some of the shoots I've assisted super stylist Aldene Johnson upon whilst working as a fashion assistant at Vice. The First shoot, Babes in the Woods, was amazing to work upon, we shot in the village in Oxford that I grew up in, Wytham, the shoot is intended to have a dark pagan feel to it..... Sourcing masks for the shoot led me to discover the fantastic artist Natasha Lawes: phenomenal creative force.

Photography:Harley Weir, styling Aldene Johnson






This shoot, Jack Bond Films projected onto models, was shot by Claudia Grasl.... I love her work so so much, so meeting her left me tongue tied and a bit stupid.....



"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...